Crooked tattoo

Jewell

Week old tattoo placement looked fine at first (when I was laying down) this is my first tattoo I didn't think through that I should have stood up after the stencile was placed. After getting it I realize that it is crooked. The bottom line especially. What besides thickening can improve this? It is located under my breasts. In the picture I am not pulling my breasts apart. 

IMG_3815.JPG

21 hours ago, Jewell said:

This tattoo symbolizes moving forward with an openness to change. And yes I know lol it happens when they're just out there. 

Well, then the kinda crooked line means even more! Change is good...even when imperfect. I know that this wasn't exactly what you'd hoped for but live with it for at least six months before doing anything. Breathe and love it! 

8 hours ago, Dan said:

I think the right coverup artist could easily rework that into a nice piece,kind of like this.

15965996_1237498009691194_20141417851781

Agreed. Although I'm not sure a cover up is necessary here. Due to the simple geometric nature of it, it should be easy enough for the right artist to just incorporate it into a larger design while hiding/fixing the crooked lines. Just my 2¢.