Sign in to follow this  
Iwar

Tattoo of the month - POLL - January 2017 (DAGGERS)

Tattoo of the month - January  

23 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Vote for the dagger tattoo that you like the most. One vote per member!

Polls are closed, and the winner of Tattoo of the month January is @Gingerninja with this bad ass dagger by Grez (Kings Avenue Tattoo). Congrats!! 

I managed to screw up, and close the poll late this month too. Sorry about that guys. I'll try to get it together next time. 

Big thanks to everyone who contributed!!

Winner.jpg

9 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Thanks everyone for the support! You all inspire me learn more everyday and I'm in awe of the amazing work posted here. When I see Grez next week, I'll share the news. I'm humbled.

A fantastic dagger that's only going to look better as you add more around it and finish up that back! Glad to see it getting put on at Pagoda and now healed and settled in. So nice.

I don't know if I ever told him my arm from him won. Pass that on too. What a fantastic dude. I miss seeing him and Dylan regularly.

Edited by suburbanxcore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Hi, posting here since the advice forum was blocked. I'm seeking advice on a tattoo for males to cover a scar going around my entire waist. It's very hard to find anything suitable for males. The best I found was this image. I can't even tell if it goes all around the waist but it's absolutely beautiful.  If anyone can tell me if this is some specific style of tattooing.  The images are so vivid,  I would honestly like to replicate it but don't even know what to search for. Can't quite find the words to describe it. I appreciate the help. I tried an image search and couldn't find anything like it. Nor can I make out the details.     
    • I had a tattoo on my calf last Saturday, so just over a week ago. It was a 6 hour tattoo so quite big. It's been painful to walk, stand etc and has swollen if I've been on my feet - which I have been as I've been at work. The healing wasn't looking like my other tattoos, but have held off as I just thought where it's a different part of my body and a longer time having a tattoo that it could be why. I was still having plasma leaking from it yesterday. I finally phoned the non emergency number here and they didn't seem worried, told me to go to my own doctor in a few days. It started feeling hot to touch and I could see some pus. So I went to to A&E and although they don't think it's infected, they've given me antibiotics to be on the safe side, have wrapped it in a dressing which I need to go to my local nurse and get changed on Tuesday.  The reason for this post.........the nurse said it looks like it has deep scarring. Is this going to effect the overall look of my tattoo, I'm gutted this has happened. Does anyone have photos of tattoos after infections or after deep scarring has happened? 
    • I went to A&E in the end as it was starting to feel warm to touch too and had some yellow pus. They don't think it's infected, just very irritated but have given me antibiotics to be on the safe side. It's also in a dressing now which I need to get changed in a couple of days. Pleased I went with my instinct and went today rather than waiting. Thank you for your comment. They've said that some of it looks like I have deep scarring 😢 hoping my tattoo doesn't look shit once it's healed. 
  • Blog Entries