Post your bloody tattoos!

Synesthesia

No, this is not a British thread, I want to see your in progress, bleeding shots of your tattoos! 

Maybe it's just me but I love getting pictures of this because I bleed a crazy amount when I get tattooed. Like "oh god, please wipe me again, I'm dripping on the floor" kind of bleeding. I found this kind of old picture of a tattoo I finished about a year ago and that's what inspired the thread.

bleeding.jpg

I also took this one last night. That yellow smear is some ink that rubbed off on my forearm, so you can see the blood ran all the way down to my elbow.

bleeding2.jpg

1 hour ago, SStu said:

looks great on that skull

The artist said my blood actually inspired him to add to the design. :8_laughing: As he was shading and I was bleeding, he got the idea to add some pink around the mouth of the skull and the skeletal horse he's riding on, like there was still some tissue left on the bodies.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, thatmetalchick said:

My tattoo artist told me to keep the wrap on for 7 days, not to take it off at all. Is that normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-5 days at least for tagiderm or similar. definitely not for saran wrap or similar. 

15 hours ago, thatmetalchick said:

My tattoo artist told me to keep the wrap on for 7 days, not to take it off at all. Is that normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, SStu said:

4-5 days at least for tagiderm or similar. definitely not for saran wrap or similar. 

what he said /\

I might also add that if the dermal film was applied right after the tattoo,there will be plazm/liquid buildup that needs to be cleaned,by removing and re-applying a piece of the dermal film.

I always wait  12 to 24 hours with saran and washing and whatever ointment and  then put on saniderm for 4 or 5 days and there is no more liquid buildup and that works great for me.

there is also shit loads of reading here https://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/t/4431-tegadermsanidermtatuderm-healing-process/

Edited by Dan

• 3 weeks later...

oh hey, i happen to have in my flickr, a bloody photo of this panther. this was two sessions coz just booking in wherever there was time for chris. all of the outline and most of the black was already done from the first session. snapped this pic heading back to my truck to head home...

27679831564_531f778851_b.jpg

Edited by cookietruck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...