Asking for two tattoo's ?

Tuchaka

Recently got curious about something , for the artists who have a long waiting list has anybody even heard of someone asking the artist to do two tattoo's say a back piece and a full sleeve ?

that way you are not waiting twice for a couple of years ?

granted they are all individuals and might react differently, just wanted to ask for people's thoughts. 

Recently got curious about something , for the artists who have a long waiting list has anybody even heard of someone asking the artist to do two tattoo's say a back piece and a full sleeve ?
that way you are not waiting twice for a couple of years ?

granted they are all individuals and might react differently, just wanted to ask for people's thoughts. 

Sure. I mean people get full body suits from one artist. In my experience once you're "in" with an artist you either make all your appointments in advance or just book at the end of each session. Often the waiting list is for taking on new clients but every artist works differently. The best thing to do is ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that happens. my main tattooist has clients who get going on backpieces, meanwhile they are getting lazer hits on full arms and rib panels for him to start immediately after the backpiece is done. clients with ongoing work generally get priority on the schedule. you may not be taken as seriously if you don't have the mileage yet. some tattooers will say slow-down-junior, let's start with one project before moving on to the next. all tattooers work differently.

also important - don't bit off more than you can chew. big tattoo is hard on the body and the bank account. remember getting tattooed by someone is a privilege and honour and not your right.