Graveyard 1/4 Sleeve Help!!

FappyVanWinkle

New to the forum, had my upper arm done by two different artists. I posted before and after pics. First job came out great except I wasn't happy with the the raven, its faded and is huge compared to everything else. So I went to a different artist I found on Instagram and he added some things to take away from the raven. More tombstones, a broken gate, and some bats. These tattoos are a year old and 3 weeks old respectively. Overall I like the tattoo much better now, but I want to continue it around the inside of my upper arm. Came on here to see if anyone has ideas for me. The tattoo symbolizes loss, death and sadness in my life. I would love to have the other side symbolize good things in my life, like loyalty, and honor. Any ideas would be cool, and if I have to continue with the loss/death theme on the inside I will take ideas for that as well. Just want it to be seamless all around. Thanks

20170204_110305.jpg

20160607_091001.jpg

I like the skully moon. You could do fill with ghosty misty stuff, and a reaper or a veiled widow on the inside. I'd also consider extending downwards. There's not a lot of room in your armpit, and you're going to cut off the meat of your inner bicep if you stop there.

Sounds like you have a good idea of what theme you want to go for. Since we don't necessarily know you, we might not have the best ideas to offer. My advice is to pick a style, find an artist, and spitball some ideas. Another good place to look is the image gallery, it can give you more ideas than we could possibly.

If you're not averse to tattooing your other upper arm, I think you could create a really nice contrasting piece.  Like a phoenix rising up from ash and flame rather than a crow and a sun rather than a moon ... and come up with another inspiring symbol to contrast the tombstone ...

Have fun designing. :)

Edited by littlefox1970