Pagoda 2017!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NICE!

I will be there with my charity, Love Hope Strength. We're a rock and roll cancer organization that primarily goes on tour with bands (lots of punk...think a lot folks on Fat Wreck, Flogging, Dropkick, Social D, Bosstones, Frank Turner, etc.) and at most festivals. We educate fans on blood cancers and get people registered on the National Bone Marrow Registry!

Stop by my table...I'll be there all weekend! If I'm not getting tattooed, I should be at the table. :) @Boiled Dove

15 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

NICE!

I will be there with my charity, Love Hope Strength. We're a rock and roll cancer organization that primarily goes on tour with bands (lots of punk...think a lot folks on Fat Wreck, Flogging, Dropkick, Social D, Bosstones, Frank Turner, etc.) and at most festivals. We educate fans on blood cancers and get people registered on the National Bone Marrow Registry!

Stop by my table...I'll be there all weekend! If I'm not getting tattooed, I should be at the table. :) @Boiled Dove

Cool. Do you do Riot Fest in Chicago? I seem to recall talking to a group very similar if they were not you. 

So, this is a 5 hour drive for me. I will likely leave work around lunchtime on Friday and head down. Realizing I should be looking for a room. My appointment with Marina is Saturday evening so I'm hoping I have some cash and can find someone with open time. I would love to get something from Grez but I doubt that would be possible. I was able to walk up and get tattooed by Scott Sylvia in Dallas a couple years ago and I wouldn't have expected that to happen so you never know. 

If you want to get in with Grez, I would email or call the Manhattan Kings Ave shop. He generally books his conventions wall to wall, sometimes even doing tattoos in his hotel room before or after the convention hours. Dude is an absolute workhorse.

I've seen a handful of people get walk ups from Scott at conventions, too. He's so fast and he doesn't always book as solidly as others, so he's left with some free time. You can likely get something from him.

Can't wait to see what you get from Marina. I really like a lot of her stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...