new member/question

Silverbird

Just checking in to get some ideas, advice and any other sort of what have you conversation. I only have a few tattoos, that are relatively plain. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, things will just be less plain is all. I have words on my lower arm and plan to start on the back of my shoulder and come down around to start a half sleeve. I don't want to invade the words that are already on my arm. What else would you like to know about me? I am a 40 something year old mom of three children and two 100 pound dogs. Wife to..a guy I married in my youth(over 20 years ago) and decided to have a family with. Pretty straightforward. Well, for the most part at least. I am looking for some advice on how to protect a tattoo on my shoulder blade from sport bras, I work out a lot with a trainer at least four times a week. Not wearing sports bras that are doubled up isn't an option..a lot going on up front. So I have a lot of pressure on my shoulders. I will start with that question and then ask more as you get to know  me.

Edited by Silverbird
to add more information and aa question.