Adding to my lower arm tattoo

Haageen

Hey

So my first tattoo is just about done healing and I'm itching to get more on ink my arm. I have quite a few ideas; medusa, skull with snake and roses, goat skull, lamp etc..

Only problem is I cant picture the whole thing in my head, I dont really know what would compliment the anchor I allready have. So I was wondering if you guys have any good ideas on what would compliment the anchor? I want a half-sleeve that goes over my hand.

And yes, I'm going to ask my tattoo artist about it, only problem is I live 5 hours from where he lives. I'm going to visit him in about 1 month..

Appreciate all the answers! :)

16732033_10155053114604324_1685483676_o.jpg

16736798_10155053114624324_432063147_n.jpg

I don't think you can ever go wrong with a snake and roses, but it seems like you have a few ideas already. When you see your artist, float those by him. See what he recommends or hit his strong suit. A big ass ship on the other side would complement the anchor well, in my opinion.

Sidenote: You might want to rethink the hand idea just for a minute, too. A hand tattoo is a big statement and commitment, and you're just starting this journey.