Sign in to follow this  
colelovelady

LF Black and Gray artist in the NW

Hi guys, I'm located in Montana and am looking for an exceptional black and gray artist somewhat near me. So far the closest ones I've found in my research are Carlos Torres, Sergio Sanchez, Robert Pho and Andy Pho. I'm not necessarily looking for someone famous but if anyone can recommend some high caliber black and gray artist closer to me (even Washington or Oregon) I would appreciate it, thanks! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• See video for what happens when someone tattoos you in an RV - or in this case a car. It's the acceleration, corners and braking that usually cause the issues. It may be possible on a long stretch of highway - but still not usually recommended. skip to 35 seconds in for the educational bit.    
    • I would ask for the deposit back and find someone else,  if you feel bad about it explain you have no more vacation days.  It's not their fault re their current issues - but by the same token it is not yours either and they have already cancelled on you once. The tattoo gods may be trying to tell you something here :-). Anyhow My advice for what it's worth would be  - get the deposit back and find someone else..... Cheers and have a marvellous day. R.
    • Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick update. I decided to go through with the tattoo on this coming Monday; but from what I've seen on instagram today, it looks like a family member has passed away and they will be taking some time off, so it may mean I'll be rescheduled again.  Would it be ok if I asked for my deposit back, I feel like it may be too heartless to ask, seeing as how it obviously was out of their control and they lost a family member. But I've used my last vacation day to reschedule with them and most likely won't be free until March next year. I think I should wait until they email me before I decide, but I would want to try to make an appointment with another artist I like asap to not waste my day off. Thoughts?
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics