Which of these studios/artists do you think is better for me?

NotTattedYet

Welcome, and good for you - doing your research. 

Both Sunny and Eric appear to be pretty good at black and grey photo realism, so they could probably do a decent job at reproducing a photo of a plague doctor for you. 

Theresa, on the other hand, is one of the best straight up artists who creates her own compositions. Not sure the other 2 might be able to pull that half of the feat off. 

3 hours ago, SStu said:

Welcome, and good for you - doing your research. 

Both Sunny and Eric appear to be pretty good at black and grey photo realism, so they could probably do a decent job at reproducing a photo of a plague doctor for you. 

Theresa, on the other hand, is one of the best straight up artists who creates her own compositions. Not sure the other 2 might be able to pull that half of the feat off. 

They probably won't be able to create the compositions, but when it comes to art work, do you think they're comparable to her?

Thanks for going through both the artists' work for my sake.

Edited by NotTattedYet

guess that depends on your definition of art work. Reproduction is one art. Creating is another. The ability to apply ink under skin is a 3rd art. To me, from what can be discerned from internet photos, it looks like the 2 choices you provided have a handle on at least 2 of those arts.