Youngjason

Issue with tattoo, can it be fixed?

11 posts in this topic

On the second 6 there is a dot if you look close and also on the lines the ink leaks up. How can i fix the 6?

Yes its irratating me as im a perfectionist and can get very iritable

WIN_20170216_22_02_29_Pro.jpg

Edited by Youngjason

47 minutes ago, Youngjason said:

On the second 6 there is a dot if you look close and also on the lines the ink leaks up. How can i fix the 6?

Relax, trust me, no one'll notice that but you. It's a tattoo, not a drawing, they NEVER come out 100% perfect.

No one will notice, really! I'd bet that the vast majority of the people have certain spots on tattoo's that aren't exactly perfect (including me). Your tattoo is great. Own it. :)

Edited by Gingerninja
oboogie likes this

The only thing you could possibly do is have them go over the lines again and thicken them to try to hide some mistakes. But then you lose all the delicateness of the swirls and risk making the font too hard to read. Leave it alone, all tattoos have mistakes if you look close enough and it looks great from a distance.

Dan and marfil98 like this

On February 16, 2017 at 5:24 PM, Youngjason said:

Life isn't perfect. Accept it and you'll live longer and be happier. ;-)

I Have a tattoo from Oliver Peck and it has a mistake in it,but it's a tattoo and I don't dwell on it,

it's no big deal,I have forgotten about it.

tattoos are hand made art on the human body,

that imperfection on your 6 is tiny and not worth stressing over or trying to fix,

relax and move on to your next tattoo.

20161022_191906.jpg

16_12_04_9999_5.JPG

Edited by Dan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• My uncle had a bad ass chest piece of a sancha wearing a sombrero he scored in prison. It was very similar to Danny Trejo's chest piece. I was about 4 years old, & kinda understood it was a drawing that never erased. I was intrigued.

My mom never liked to talked about it, she said it was a mistake for him, but I knew he was proud of it. My uncle got caught dealing 14000 dollars worth of coke to an undercover. Betrayed by his best friend. He was than later deported back to Mexico, where I think he got another tattoo of an acoustic guitar on his upper arm.
    • My mom was furious, & didn't speak to me for a few months, & said she disowns me as a son.

I was 21, I had gotten two tarot cards on each of my upper arms during May just hitting the 100+ degree summer. I had kept it a secret for a few weeks but she got suspicious to why I was wearing long sleeve shirts during this dead heat weather. I couldn't take it so I eventually showed her.

My mother was raised in a small christian farm town in Mexico, her views were very traditional in which I can respect. She freaked out & kicked me out. Now she refuses to have me any where near her side of the family, especially back home in Mexico where my 98 y/o grandpa resides. Who I would love to explore his life and our family origins. Definitely a bummer.

But that is just who she is & I accept her. There no changing her, believe me I tried. I love my mother to death like any other son would. She's the only one I got, & my father passed on when I was 3. But I imagine he wouldn't be too fond of it either considering his brother was quite upset with my tattoos.
    • Howdy, My name is Said coming from Las Vegas. I've been having the good joy of drawing & painting for the most part of my life & am now interested in building a portfolio for the hopes of approaching an apprenticeship. I've been eyeballing around the forums for some months now & I've decided to finally join. I am honestly excited to learning the values, history, & good ethics of the craft. Really anything to build the right mindset & attitude. Overall, I look forward to interacting with you guys & absorbing as much information. I appreciate Scott Sylvia for the interview videos & the spark of this site, for its has helped shed light into the craft.   Heres some of my few pieces i've had the pleasure of doing for bands. Feel free to throw in some constructive critiscism! 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics