Issue with tattoo, can it be fixed?

Youngjason

47 minutes ago, Youngjason said:

On the second 6 there is a dot if you look close and also on the lines the ink leaks up. How can i fix the 6?

Yes its irratating me as im a perfectionist and can get very iritable

WIN_20170216_22_02_29_Pro.jpg

Relax, trust me, no one'll notice that but you. It's a tattoo, not a drawing, they NEVER come out 100% perfect.

The only thing you could possibly do is have them go over the lines again and thicken them to try to hide some mistakes. But then you lose all the delicateness of the swirls and risk making the font too hard to read. Leave it alone, all tattoos have mistakes if you look close enough and it looks great from a distance.

I Have a tattoo from Oliver Peck and it has a mistake in it,but it's a tattoo and I don't dwell on it,

it's no big deal,I have forgotten about it.

tattoos are hand made art on the human body,

that imperfection on your 6 is tiny and not worth stressing over or trying to fix,

relax and move on to your next tattoo.

20161022_191906.jpg

16_12_04_9999_5.JPG

Edited by Dan

On 2/19/2017 at 4:23 PM, Dan said:

I Have a tattoo from Oliver Peck and it has a mistake in it,but it's a tattoo and I don't dwell on it,

it's no big deal,I have forgotten about it.

tattoos are hand made art on the human body,

that imperfection on your 6 is tiny and not worth stressing over or trying to fix,

relax and move on to your next tattoo.

20161022_191906.jpg

16_12_04_9999_5.JPG

this would make me go crazy , how can i fix my 6 what could i do

You can't. Or you could probably laser off that little part and have it redone. It will be a long process and probably not worth it, because you seem hellbent on not being happy about your tattoo regardless of the little dot or not.

But if you're that crazy about details and perfection, my tip would be to stay as far away from tattoos as possible. They are made by humans, who will get things wrong from time to time. They also tattoo living skin, which reacts different from client to client, and during your healing you can mess it up yourself. Even if your tattoo is executed and healed perfectly, it will eventually fade and become some barely readable mess- and/or you'll get a cut that turns into a scar which will alter the tattoo.

3 hours ago, lape said:

You can't. Or you could probably laser off that little part and have it redone. It will be a long process and probably not worth it, because you seem hellbent on not being happy about your tattoo regardless of the little dot or not.

But if you're that crazy about details and perfection, my tip would be to stay as far away from tattoos as possible. They are made by humans, who will get things wrong from time to time. They also tattoo living skin, which reacts different from client to client, and during your healing you can mess it up yourself. Even if your tattoo is executed and healed perfectly, it will eventually fade and become some barely readable mess- and/or you'll get a cut that turns into a scar which will alter the tattoo.

Great news is that ive come to like the tattoo as it heals.. The 6 is my ocd do you recon if i had it shaded it would cover the 6 .. Or they could go over the line again?

1 hour ago, Youngjason said:

Great news is that ive come to like the tattoo as it heals.. The 6 is my ocd do you recon if i had it shaded it would cover the 6 .. Or they could go over the line again?

Maybe consider "fixing" the obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) instead of "fixing" the misplaced dot on the tattoo?

1 hour ago, Youngjason said:

look at the pic the the dot makes it ugly... Any way it can be fixed ?? I am fixing my ocd currently to. 

Are you just going to keep asking until you get the answer you want or do you want the truth? The truth is that you are more likely to fuck it up worse than fix it. 

Stay away from tattoos until your OCD is cured. If you look hard enough and long enough, you'll find a mistake in every tattoo.

Edited by Hogrider

1 hour ago, DJDeepFried said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi-sabi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice DJ ... thanks for sharing that article with us.  I found it very interesting! :)

To be honest, in my youth I had a distinct inclination towards ocd myself.  In high school I was hand printing everything ... striving for the perfection of a typewriter.  I would use pen, and if I made one print error I would crumple up the whole sheet and start over.  I got to a point where I finally realized that this was not only wasting my time but also making me quite miserable, so I began working towards curbing my instinct to be so irrationally demanding of myself.  As I improved in that area I became more happy. :)

At this point in life I can truly appreciate the zen and wabi-sabi frame of mind...

Youngjason, I do hope you will grow to appreciate them also, with time and effort. :)  

1 hour ago, oboogie said:

Just stop. For the love of god, please stop asking. Don't fuck with it. LEAVE IT.

Coming soon:

I had my tattoo artist thicken one of the lines on a tattoo I had that wasn't perfect. Then that line made the other lines look imperfect so I had him thicken ALL of the lines. They weren't all perfect, as measured by an electron microscope, so I had the whole tattoo lazered off so I could start fresh and get it perfect this time, but even after 10 lazer treatments the skin doesn't look perfect. What should I do????

3 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

Coming soon:

I had my tattoo artist thicken one of the lines on a tattoo I had that wasn't perfect. Then that line made the other lines look imperfect so I had him thicken ALL of the lines. They weren't all perfect, as measured by an electron microscope, so I had the whole tattoo lazered off so I could start fresh and get it perfect this time, but even after 10 lazer treatments the skin doesn't look perfect. What should I do????

Hahaha ... exactly! :D

There is no such thing as perfect.  It's unreasonable to expect anything more than near-perfect. :)