Issue with tattoo, can it be fixed?

Youngjason

16 hours ago, marfil98 said:

Ehh I'm not so sure. I was the same way (if not worse) with my first couple of tattoos, but after a while I realized that they're not MEANT to be perfect. Once I realized that and got a few more it completely stopped bothering me. Now I have 13 lol.

I have a lot more than 13, and I have never once sat around and obsessed about them. Ever. Not my first and not my last ten. I just didn't. I don't think it's the norm. Perhaps the original poster has OCD or something. Seriously. He needs to put it in a balloon and let.it.go.

Edited by oboogie

• 4 weeks later...

I had to learn this as well. I'm a perfectionist and I always look for flaws in everything and it drives me nuts. It's a good quality for my work since I'm in construction and my work is mint because of this. It's different with tattoos. little imperfections is what makes a tattoo a tattoo and not a sticker on your body. I had to let go of certain things and eventually your forget about little (mistakes) and you learn to love your tattoos

• 2 weeks later...
Holy shit I just studied this tattoo, I zoomed in and everything and I think blacking your whole arm out is probably the only option 

I think blacking out the whole arm is possibly not enough...the op may want to consider blacking out the opposite side calf as well...you know, so it doesn't look so lopsided.