Jnvlv

New Tattoo Ideas/Artist Recommendation

1 post in this topic

Hey, I am looking to get a spider, specifically a wolf spider tattooed on my neck/upper back. I'd like it to be pretty realistic and 3d (like it's crawling up). Attached some pics for influence. Any other ideas? Colors? Different spot on body? Size?

I am in the Phoenix area, anyone know a good artist/place that would be good for this??

23-spider_tattoo_by_abttattoo.jpg

ter-insects-wolf-spider-article-2.jpg

spider-tattoo-design-8.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

•   I said a similar thing on here about a year ago when my boss at the time made some comment about me being 'pretty heavily tattooed'. Sure, compared to him and other people in the office I had a lot of tattoos. But compared to people here or people I hung out with I was still pretty green.  Now I've gotten something on my ribs and that was a personal landmark. May sound weird but now I feel like I've graduated a level in being tattooed. Soon  I too will go below the elbows. For some reason I felt that I needed to have some torso work done before I did that though.   
    • At least from the pictures it looks just like mine did at that phase. For me at least, the edges healed faster than the middle in larger solid black areas. As long as it's not infected, give it at least a month from the date of your appointment to decide whether to worry.

Side note: for me, those black shiny bits came off in big pieces like a sunburn. You probably already know this, but since you're worried about healing evenly - don't pick at the loose bits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics