• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recent Posts

• It was my birthday recently and my husband's present was a "certificate" (he made it himself, it was adorable) for a new tattoo. Decided to not procrastinate like I seem to do with most certificates, so called yesterday and booked a spot for 8/28 with the artist who did my first tattoo. In an elevator today I was complemented on my stunning tattoo, so clearly I made the right choice to go back for more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sorry, old thought here, but where are you finding them? I wanted a couple and the only ones that weren't ragged cut-offs on Amazon were two-month lead time cheapies from China. I went to Walmart and bought a long-sleeve black Wrangler shirt and carefully cut the sleeves off, but I'd like to find some twill shirts made purposely that way.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

• I just plan to be a voyeur. Really hoping the wife will join me. Seeing the joy and enthusiasm kind of gives a new perspective on it. Maybe she will understand my ink desire a little better then. Let see that a church elder can have fun, too.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics