advice about tattoo design?

agomez96t

Hi there!! I'm new to this page and I've never got any tattoo, but I want one that means 'art' and I don't know exactly what to get. I mean all kinds of art, not just music or literature, but a generic kind of art (I don't know if I'm explaining myself right:4_joy:). Do you guys have any idea? Thanks!!!

42 minutes ago, agomez96t said:

Hi there!! I'm new to this page and I've never got any tattoo, but I want one that means 'art' and I don't know exactly what to get. I mean all kinds of art, not just music or literature, but a generic kind of art (I don't know if I'm explaining myself right:4_joy:). Do you guys have any idea? Thanks!!!

Interesting, and very vague! :8_laughing: Do you mean art, such as general creativity?

What do you think of when someone says 'Art'? Is there any kind of art which has specifically influenced your life, or that you love?

When someone says 'art' to me, I think of pianos and multi-coloured musical notes. I love piano.

Are there any artists around your area who you like the style of? I'm not sure how much they can do with a vague idea, but if you find someone whose style you like, you could discuss it with them and have their take on it?

6 minutes ago, agomez96t said:

Thanks for your answer!! What art means for me is... Idk, many things :4_joy:, it's not just music, painting, writing and stuff, it's a way of life, of evasion. 

I'll definitely contact an artist to help me think about it!

Evasion? So a way to escape reality?