Please rate my tattoo!

Kednis

Hi. I want to do a tattoo. Came across on this tattoo on the Internet (photo attached) and she's really like it! I would like to ask should I do it? Beautiful she looks on the teenagers? Do you like she's?  And how many points would you estimate 0-10 ? 
P. S. Sorry for the mistakes,I use translator) :12_slight_smile:

tumblr_n35z702klF1rpxr57o1_1280 (1).jpg

Looks kinda average to me. Kinda 'dirty'. To much black color maybe. I'm not a big fan of black tattoos. Just my humble opinion. Your taste could be different, though. Do you want your tattoo to be badass? :15_yum:

Can you rate the tattoo I choose in return? I'm considering getting it10-Tattoo-on-the-thighs-of-the-girl-peac

Does it look sexy to you? :11_blush::5_smiley::17_heart_eyes:

On 25.02.2017 at 5:30 PM, MeganL said:

Looks kinda average to me. Kinda 'dirty'. To much black color maybe. I'm not a big fan of black tattoos. Just my humble opinion. Your taste could be different, though. Do you want your tattoo to be badass? :15_yum:

Can you rate the tattoo I choose in return? I'm considering getting it10-Tattoo-on-the-thighs-of-the-girl-peac

Does it look sexy to you? :11_blush::5_smiley::17_heart_eyes:

For girls looks sexy)

23 hours ago, MeganL said:

What kind of tattoo are you looking for? Have you considered the style called "watercolor'? I've discovered it recently, never seen such tattoos before https://tattoozza.com/watercolour-tattoo

No, this style does not interest me) Rather, I will do a tattoo similar to my example. I know that may be obvious, but for some reason I in love with her)

On February 22, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Kednis said:

Hi. I want to do a tattoo. Came across on this tattoo on the Internet (photo attached) and she's really like it! I would like to ask should I do it? Beautiful she looks on the teenagers? Do you like she's?  And how many points would you estimate 0-10 ? 

Just say no. It's too dark, not enough contrast and hard to read.

On 2/27/2017 at 4:57 AM, MeganL said:

What kind of tattoo are you looking for? Have you considered the style called "watercolor'? I've discovered it recently, never seen such tattoos before https://tattoozza.com/watercolour-tattoo

The reason you don't see tattoos like that often is because they look like complete dog shit when they heal. I will attach some examples.

https://www.tattoodo.com/a/2016/03/the-test-of-time-tattoo-styles-that-won-t-stand-it-watercolor/

On 2/22/2017 at 5:51 AM, Kednis said:

0-10 ?  IMO that's maybe a 4,sorry but it is a mess IMO.

Edited by Dan

Not entirely sure what your intention is here...are you planning to take this photo to a reputable tattoo artist as a reference to put something similar on you? If so, why not. A decent artist will give you a good tattoo. There may be a bit too much text as others mentioned, but you wouldn't want to get an exact copy anyway, would you? Take it as an idea and make it your own!

4 hours ago, omeletta said:

Not entirely sure what your intention is here...are you planning to take this photo to a reputable tattoo artist as a reference to put something similar on you? If so, why not. A decent artist will give you a good tattoo. There may be a bit too much text as others mentioned, but you wouldn't want to get an exact copy anyway, would you? Take it as an idea and make it your own!

You are absolutely right. I do not need an exact copy, I liked her style. I think an experienced master will be able to do something beautiful)

5 hours ago, omeletta said:

good catch, I assumed it was his tattoo because the title was " Please rate my tattoo! ",