Hello from a relatively new lurker!

ilysespieces

Hello all, I recently found this forum when searching for some Tegarderm anecdotes/experiences and I really like the community and the kinds of things posted, so I've decided to stick around. I just got my most recent tattoo this past Sunday and I'm already itching for my next one. I have a handful of tattoos, all full color, some different styles and I mainly stick to one and done pieces so there's not all that much cohesion but I like them and they're well done so haters gonna hate :P

I'm excited to participate in threads and share some of my tattoos and see what y'all think.

Well then, obviously I must oblige. The heart is what I just had done Sunday. Sadly, I'm a bleeder, so fresh pictures rarely come out instagram-worthy. Hopefully my attachments worked, I'm used to embedding pictures with html on forums, so please let me know if I should do something differently next time. I have a few other tattoos, but these are the ones I have pictures for right now.

0x2ES9q.jpg

lySAl65.jpg

Edited by ilysespieces

3 minutes ago, tertia said:

Pretty! Who are the artists?

Welcome to the board!

Thank you! The polish is by Jackie Huertas at Davinci Tattoo in Wantagh, LI, NY (I think I'll be going back to her for my next one, something I've never done!), the Tali is by Mark Ford when he was at Sacred Tattoo in NYC, the Violet is by Joice at Bang Bang in NYC. 

Totally! This is my Tali, she's hanging out with my little grey kitty, also named Tali. I also attached a picture of my other arm, the poison apple from Snow White. Since I took that picture I've added slightly to it, now there's a little pink lady bug underneath the apple, my best friend of ~18 years and I got matching ladybugs.

t2OY30k.jpg

SIFyzLN.jpg

9 minutes ago, littlefox1970 said:

Even your poison apple is cheerful!  All your tattoos make me smile. :5_smiley:

Why thank you! The apple was my first visible tattoo and when my grandma finally saw it she said "That's so spooky! Why did you get something so spooky?!" which I thought was the best reaction. Especially now that there's a little ladybug hanging around the apple it makes it less spooky at least :P

I'm hoping my next one is even more cheerful, gonna go back to an artist for the first time ever and I know she'll knock it out of the park.