Glad I found you!

ThirstyDog

Hello

Great site! I am a 47 year old collector. Started over almost 30 years ago with the small pieces most kids got back then, and started getting serious a few years ago. Call it an early midlife crisis. Came across this site looking for ideas for my second sleeve, hope to get inspired here!

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 2.07.01 PM.png

20 hours ago, ThirstyDog said:

Hello

Great site! I am a 47 year old collector. Started over almost 30 years ago with the small pieces most kids got back then, and started getting serious a few years ago. Call it an early midlife crisis. Came across this site looking for ideas for my second sleeve, hope to get inspired here!

welcome,that's how I started getting tattooed  in the 80's(I'm 57),

like you said,in those days we walked into a first come first serve shop and picked flash off the wall.

Thanks for the welcome and feedback everyone!

I have 5 hours booked in April to start my other arm and need help. 

I know the theme I want but am not that artistically minded to put good ideas together. The theme for my other arm is going to be oldschool hip hop... I was exposed to this culture in the early 80's and it never left me. I always say is in my DNA. I don't want to throw a bunch of Beastie Boy, and RUN DMC logo's on my arm.

I would love to hear your suggestions of a head turning, bad ass sleeve!

I do have a piece that my artist is going to have to work around which is a Celtic Family tree and Knot (for my Scottish Heritage)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

171FB04A-0E06-48A5-9FE3-CFE6CD9FC092.JPG

Edited by ThirstyDog