Looking to find an artist who works fantastically with color

sister123

I want to get an vibrant, abstract color tattoo on my body...to be more specific, a gradient strip of color (i really like the way these colors flow together ab6bd1454a6205b511022fb8c26b57be.jpg but this is probably closer to this in shape/size i'm hoping for black-tattoo-designs-22.jpg

i'd also like to use brighter colors than the blacks and blues above, but this was to give an idea of the general outline. 

can you please recommend an artist who can create really vibrant color tattoos? besides Amanda Wachob who is forever unavailable. the artist needs to be based in the USA and preferably on the east coast. 

you're welcome to provide your own thoughts on such tattoo, but i'm not really looking for criticism here. 

Edited by sister123

11 minutes ago, Tornado7 said:

Most shops have probably been asked hundreds of times, given the Pin counts for both of those images. It should not be hard to scare up someone to do it for you.

i'm more concerned with finding someone who is skilled in this...i want to find someone who knows how to do color in a way that it stands out and stays put.

That's what tattoo artists who work in color - do. I'm not trying to be a dick about it. Literally any shop that's got any bit of a solid reputation can do this. It is a color blend within two straight lines. The top one is blended, and the second one has some dot work. The straight line on a human body is the hardest part.