which one should i go for

i've posted about my next tattoo a few times but i'm still undecided.

i'm getting corresponding tattoos on my achille's heels. 

i could go for a color spectrum like the one below, except maybe 1/3-1/2 of that length. i'm actually thinking i'll bring in a landscape photos and just have the colors represented in the order they appear [that probably makes zero sense...but it's basically an abstract piece]

or...i could do a leaf on each heel...i like the two toned look of the one below.

anyway, which tattoo design do you think i should go for?

im not sure why everything looks crossed out.

Edited by sister123

I don't know... Are you going to that artist? So if I understood it correctly you want 2 gradient lines or 2 leafs? Then 2 leafs it is for me, not that I'd get it but at least it's something that's not a line that will never be straight.

On 3/3/2017 at 7:51 PM, lape said:

I don't know... Are you going to that artist? So if I understood it correctly you want 2 gradient lines or 2 leafs? Then 2 leafs it is for me, not that I'd get it but at least it's something that's not a line that will never be straight.

I am not going to this artist...i think she's in europe. she just happens to have done two tattoos that match what i want.

i'm now thinking that instead of a gradient line, i could get a brush stroke with colors fading from one to another. you're probably right about the lines never being straight. plus i like doing arts and crafts.

it would have a dry brush look like these ones:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...