Hey everyone, I'm just looking for some advice on a good forearm tattoo. I already have a rock of ages on my right forearm that you might have seen and I'm trying to figure out what to get on the other arm. One design I particularly like is this classic sailor jerry pinup, but let me hear your ideas!

EDIT: I've also though about getting some kind of dagger. What do you guys think?

IMG_0754.JPG

Edited by marfil98

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By marfil98
      Hey everyone, I'm thinking of getting a small (about an inch around) tattoo to fill a gap between tattoos that bothers me  I'm thinking something along the lines of what's in the picture, but would love to hear some ideas.

• By Shakkazombie
      Hello everyone!
      I have spare copies of the first and second Sailor Jerry Tattoo Flash books. Both are in very good - excellent condition, just a bit of bending at the corners.
      Volume 1 - $200 shipped

Volume 2 - $165 shipped

PM with any questions.
      Make me an offer. The worst I can say is no.
    • By Buffaloathe.
      having a really hard time finding them. if anyone has an extra set or anything id gladly take them off your hands. thanks.
    • By MGblues
      My Dad got this same design in Fayetteville, N.C. in 1953 (obviously not from Sailor Jerry, but the same design anyway).
      It's the only tattoo he ever got, and at 75 years old you can imagine that tattoo looks like total shit, and it does.
      I'm almost 46 now, but I can remember seeing seeing this tattoo since I was three years old. It got me hooked on anything and everything to do with tattoos ever since then.
      Pop's is on his left arm, about the size of a softball. I don't have any room on either arm for it so I'm gonna get it on my left leg on Saturday.

Opinions?
    • By Bubbleberry
      to do traditional tattoos, but who was. I am really interested in the history of traditional american tattooing, any ideas, books, names, etc would be greatly appreciated.
      Also any info on the transision into new traditional, tattooists, books etc would be great ;)