Hey everyone, I'm just looking for some advice on a good forearm tattoo. I already have a rock of ages on my right forearm that you might have seen and I'm trying to figure out what to get on the other arm. One design I particularly like is this classic sailor jerry pinup, but let me hear your ideas!

EDIT: I've also though about getting some kind of dagger. What do you guys think?

IMG_0754.JPG

Edited by marfil98

On 3/10/2017 at 7:05 AM, Tornado7 said:

Only because I have a topless lady in a visible place - make sure you are ok with explaining the bikini lady to your future grandkids ?

Eh, I've always wanted to be the "cool" granddad anyway :8_laughing:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Hahahah @SteelByDesign I love it! I live in Pittsburgh. 🙂
    • I'm actually born and raised in Cincinnati! My dad is from near Pittsburgh, and I still have a lot of family there but was raised as a fan from the beginning.  My artist was a Bengals fan and grumbled throughout but did a great job!
    • Well, it's been almost a year so now I'm excited to have booked my next piece while on vacation in Austin a month from now! I'm in with Jon Sproul at Moon Tattoo and he's going to be filling in the last remaining spot on my leg, so (once reasonably healed) I'll be posting in both the Latest Tattoo Lowdown and the Squidpants threads. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By marfil98
      Hey everyone, I'm thinking of getting a small (about an inch around) tattoo to fill a gap between tattoos that bothers me  I'm thinking something along the lines of what's in the picture, but would love to hear some ideas.

• By Shakkazombie
      Hello everyone!
      I have spare copies of the first and second Sailor Jerry Tattoo Flash books. Both are in very good - excellent condition, just a bit of bending at the corners.
      Volume 1 - $200 shipped

Volume 2 - $165 shipped

PM with any questions.
      Make me an offer. The worst I can say is no.
    • By dari
      Are you going or just wish you were going?
      If you're going, are you working or getting tattooed or both? Any great stories from previous London conventions?
      Here's the link, check out the "Attractions!" Fuel Girls look like Victoria Secret models-
      http://www.thelondontattooconvention.com/
    • By gougetheeyes
      I know most of you are well aware of Mr. C.W. Eldridge's importance as tattooer/historian/historical figure himself, but just wanted to toss up a quick little link to his Tattoo Archive home page which is a phenomenal resource.
      Just ordered a couple new things from here as well as from Book Mistress. It's so important that histories are preserved but I feel privileged to be allowed access to what will one day be called sacred texts and secret histories..if they're not already. As I'm not a tattooer, it feels extra tough to be taken seriously when it comes to anything tattoo-related –– as it should be –– so I'm just glad Mr. Eldridge doesn't discriminate when it comes to both preserving as well as educating. Also a great quick online reference.
      Thank you sir. One day I'll get down to NC.
    • By sboyer
      Curious if anyone else in here collects old acetate stencils? I would really like to have a peek at other peoples collections. For some reason I almost enjoy collecting stencils more than flash. I just like holding an old acetate in my hand and imagining how many people got tattoos from it. Here are some of my collection. I have a bunch more I need to take pictures of.
      Bob Shaw

Owen Jensen