Anyone get tattooed by two artists at the same time?

Kurgana

So when I was getting my latest piece on Thursday, I met a new guy who just started working at the studio. I had seen some of his stuff online earlier, but talking to him & seeing the piece he was working on really confirmed that I'd like to get a tattoo done by him. I am due back in next month for some more work by the "original" artist, and I just threw the idea out that I wouldn't mind having them both tattoo me at the same time (on both arms). Well, both were happy to do it & he had an opening on the right day, so I'm now booked for double the fun :D.

Sooo, I was kind of curious to see if anyone else here has done something similar? Would love some reassurance that I'm not totally mental :), and/or any helpful tips!

I had tattoos done by different artist but it was inbetween time of couple weeks. If both artists are legit (clean studio,tools) all good,doesnt make any difference but one thing I was considering is difference of inks because different inks = different reactions  in skin and ofcourse Ive end up with an mild reaction after the piece was done by the other artist.

• 1 year later...

I don't see an issue- assuming theyre doing different tattoos. 

The only issue here is healing- getting 2 tattoos at the same time, you should take time between sessions or whatever- but this is a 2-tattoo issue, not a 2-artist issue... don't have a 5 hour session on one ten go get the other worked on

• 4 months later...