Afried to do my first tattoo

mediahawkmh

hey guys.

soon im 19 and i really want to do a tattoo alot of time.

its a samll tattoi on the wrist.just a simple two gemortic arrows(like citron)

its mean "make you own reailty"

any way i want to do it soon beazcue i have a vaction form the miltray and im just a fresh soidler.

im still a really good kid and listing to my parntes any time but all my family are really religious and wont let me do it.

one side of my mind is fuck everything i love it and i want to do it.

and the other side saying to me what if i going to reget it?what if i wont like it and then they will be right about it?

i going to do it.i just looking for advice and motivation.....

7 minutes ago, PinkUnicorn said:

If you're unsure, I would say don't do it - it will be there for the rest of your (hopefully) long life!

(p.s. your text would be a bit easier to read if you enable spell checking :))

sorry for my text...

im sure that i want to do it!!i really love tattoos and the tattoo i want i thought about him alot of time(somitn glike 2 years) and i never said to myself i dont want it right now on my hand

its just my familty..i really a "good boy"

i going today to check the stuido... i really hope i wont get a cold feet

5 hours ago, Elcirigano said:

I didn't get my first tattoo until I was 34. Smartest thing I could have ever done. 

I totally agree with this. I got my first two at 16&18, and thankfully I was chronically broke at the time so they are very small! I started over at 30+ and I'm really happy I didn't cover myself with tons of spur-of-the-moment tattoos back then. What I am doing now has been planned over many years, I can afford to get great tattoos now, and I have the self-confidence to go for stuff I know I will love long term.

4 hours ago, Kurgana said:

I can afford to get great tattoos now, and I have the self-confidence to go for stuff I know I will love long term.

Wish I would have thought about that when I was 18 and got my first couple. Luckily they were relatively small and now that I'm in my late 30's I've been able to get quality pieces and plan for coverups that I can be proud of.