Looking for Neo-Traditional in New England

Beira

Hello,

I'm in New Hampshire and I'm looking for recommendations of artists in the New England area for neo-traditional style tattoos. I'm obsessed with Tom Bartley, but haven't been able to find any artists even remotely close to me that have comparable quality and style. I'm feeling discouraged!

22 hours ago, Oiocha said:

Dan by the wood out of new york, look at the top NY shops and I'm sure you will have a hard time picking out of the gigantic list of heavy hitters

Thank you for the recommendation! Great artist! 

12 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Hi!

My first recommendation is to take Oicha's advice. Depending upon what you want, NY is loaded with amazing artists. I am especially fond of the folks at Kings Avenue (Grez, Rose Hardy, Becca Genne-Bacon, Matt Adamson, Chris Fernandez). Todd Noble at Redemption is great as well.

What are you looking to get?

Thank you! I guess I'm just having a hard time searching for artists out of the hundreds of website/portfolios that are out there! Kings Avenue has some really nice artists. I want to get a half sleeve of my dogs. I really like the more realistic/modern style neo traditional with the naturey themes.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...