• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Okay, so I have a rule with tattoos... I need to want a tattoo for at least 3 years before I get said tattoo. As it turns out, I have wanted TWO completely different sleeves for like 5 years now but I only have one arm available. 

I decided on one, but I thought about it, and what if I could see both and pick what I like better? Would you think I was an indecisive a**h**e If i asked you to design 2 different sleeves, even if i doubled my deposit as a tip for the second design?

I'm not actually sure how much time a design takes- if it is a long time and they only do it because they expect the deposit to turn into a tattoo or not..

Honestly, as I write this, I feel like I'm being an indecisive ****.. if you don't know what you want, don't get a tattoo.. But I do know what I want... 1 or the 2 and  can't go wrong either way lol
    • jesus! so is this unrelated to the tattoo? the tattoo just exacerbated it? very sorry to hear this.
    • Hey everyone! Finally had my biopsy appointment and results.  Sarcoid granulomas. 😞  @bbontheb 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics