Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iskander911

Japanese tattoo

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys , i want to draw japanese tatto on my left breast. I have some ideas about it , but need to discuss it with people who know japanese symbols. I want to draw tiger (as my ego) meeting japanese god/demon of death in other words it is contradiction between humans ego and death , will someone tell if it will be ok ? And what is the image of japanese god of death ? 

Edited by iskander911

Japanese imagery and meaning isn't my forte, but the best source for such info would be the tattoo artists who specialize in pieces like this. Where do you live?

iskander911 likes this

Hmmmm. I've been seeing LOTS of interesting black/grey/modern coming out of Russia, but not much Japanese. On the other hand, I don't regularly track Japanese, either. Hopefully someone else here can chime in. 

Hopefully...
Do you know any resources where I can talk to tattoo masters and tattoed guys , because I am a newcomer in tattoo and dont even know how to create sketch or eplain idea of sketch?
Maybe in facebook or somewhere else ? because i though that forums become too obsolete , however i might be wrong.

Edited by iskander911