Would this work as a cover up?

PlaceInTheSun

Hey guys, I've got this old skeleton key on the back of my leg that I am not a fan of. The key itself is ok but I really hate the black shading in the background and always have.  I've been thinking about what to cover it up with. I was thinking about one of these Dan Higgs black sacred hearts. I am not a tattooer or an expert on these matters.  I wasn't sure if there would be enough space between the other tattoos or if the red would work. I wouldn't mind if it was touching the other tattoos but don't really want them covered. I figured we could get rid of some of the blood drops and change it a bit. Do you guys think this could work as a cover up? And if not what are some tattoos that might work to cover the key? I know it's going to have to be mostly black. I'd be open to anything in the American traditional style that looks decent. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

KIMG0446.jpg

8794825857eb3a3f04ff6730e6473999.jpg

On March 30, 2017 at 6:35 AM, PlaceInTheSun said:

I do love crawling panther tattoos but I was planning on getting a panther head on my knee and thought that might be overkill to have both. 

You cannot have too many panthers, tigers, Koi, Dragons, Ladyheads, Skulls, etc., etc., etc.