I'm having major "ink withdrawal" issues!

Devious6

2 hours ago, Devious6 said:

@oboogie - I am totally clueless at this point...but that's normal for me. Front or back of either shoulder...inside or back of bicep....inner forearm.... side of ribs.....panther, dagger, another wolf or eagle...

I'd go for the forearm. With your military history, personally, I'd go with the "Death Before Dishonor" dagger. I've always loved that design, and think it looks great, but by all means get what you want.

@marfil98 I love that design as well - or something similar that incorporates a newer design bayonet, maybe. In my job, as much as I would like to ignore prejudices, I still have to be aware of the perceptions of others and how that affects my effectiveness (I'm a college president) so I will probably wait to do a forearm design until I retire in a few years.

On 2017-03-30 at 3:20 PM, Devious6 said:

@marfil98 I love that design as well - or something similar that incorporates a newer design bayonet, maybe. In my job, as much as I would like to ignore prejudices, I still have to be aware of the perceptions of others and how that affects my effectiveness (I'm a college president) so I will probably wait to do a forearm design until I retire in a few years.

I hear ya! Sometimes its not easy to wear long sleeves in the summer. I am a consultant in front of clients often. Long sleeves aren't that bad but when its a golf meeting the real me is out there. So far so good! I say go forearm! Good luck.