Artist not replying to attempts to arrange date for touch up

LadyLu505

I've got a tattoo that is fully healed but needs touching up, so I contacted my artist who I also emailed pictures to to show him what needed touching up. 3 weeks and no response, I tried contacting him on instagram where he claimed he never received my email. Anyway so he asked when I was thinking and I gave him some dates I was off work in April (I work in a school so only get school holiday dates) but he said he was away on holiday then. So I proposed a choice of 2 Saturdays after my time off work, to which he never responded  (but had seen the message). After a few days and no reply, I asked 'so either of those dates ok?' He said no, he was busy those two Saturdays but asked if I was free during the week. I said no but I'd be free last week of May as those are the next school holidays, or I'm also free bank holiday Monday if ťhe studio was open. Again, he's seen the message but not replied. This is getting a little tiring and stressful now as I believe I'm being more than flexible with the dates I'm offering. Any advice?

Persistence, persistence, persistence is about the only advice I can give. It would seem that the artist would be more open to scheduling you but it also depends on how popular/busy he is. That certainly would impact his overall availability.

Can you post pictures of your piece and describe the touch up you are looking for?

It's just the lines on the church steeple I need touching up but it's quite obvious that it doesn't look right without the touch up lol. Maybe if theres no reply this weekend I should call the studio on Monday so that's given him a few days to reply? I feel that the dates I've proposed aren't good for him but maybe back and forth is too difficult to sort over instagram so over the phone earlier might save all the back and forth lol!

20170328_122840.jpg