Tattoo Filler Designs

It has come to the point where there are several areas where I need to get filler space tattooed for various locations on my body so though it would be fun to start a thread around creative filler tattoos. Though don't know if creative is the word as I'm sure several if not hundreds at some point have gotten and/or tattooed the design idea(s) at some point in tattooing history or present. Some open spaces are bigger than others so small objects can be tattooed but also want to do more than just the "normal" filler. Normal being stars and dots, waves, windbars, and what else?

I woke up yesterday and decided I wanted to get tattooed so went to Blackheart and had Cody Miller tattoo some of the blank areas on one of my arms. For awhile now I've flipped through the magazine Craphound and some other clip art magazines, books, etc gathering ideas so told Cody a few then let him have at it with what he felt fit as well as what he wanted to do. I ended up getting a hourglass, cross, arrow, heart, eye, stars, dots, and he finished a tattoo he started some months back.

So what do you have tattooed and/or want for filler tattoos? Is there a place you gather your ideas from? For tattooers, what's the most creative ideas you've tattooed for filler?

Above I mentioned the magazine Craphound and thought I'd put some links up for those interested in these badass magazines. Each issue is a different theme of tons and tons of clip art that is hilarious and a hurricane of awesomeness. They tend to be pricey and hard to find but worth the purchase. The cheaper ones are second prints. So here's some I've found on Amazon for sale for those interested:

Crap Hound Zine #4 Clowns, Devils, & Bait

Crap Hound Zine #5 Hands, Hearts, & Eyes

Crap Hound Zine #6 Death, Telephones, & Scissors

Crap Hound Zine #7 Church & State Part One