Having second thoughts

Slartibartfast

Just kidding. But I have a sinking feeling when I look at the contrast in bold dark with my faded and shaded tattoos on my arms. I could use some reassurance in terms of style and placement. I really like the tattoo on its own but am now trying to figure out where to add on my traps and top of shoulders as the Hawk looks low to me now. 

What do you think?  Take a chill pill?  Looks alright?  Slow down before adding more or I am right in thinking it looks a little odd with the space above?

photo was taken at a downward angle and I'll try to take another photo do you can see my other work to see what I'm talking about. 

IMG_3354.PNG

looks great,I would leave it alone for a while,

rethink adding around it in 6 months,IMO it looks good by itself.

and it will look like your other tattoos in time too,it just looks like that now because it's new.

I'm sure your other tattoos looked bold and dark when they were new too.

Edited by Dan

1 hour ago, Dan said:

looks great,I would leave it alone for a while,

rethink adding around it in 6 months,IMO it looks good by itself.

and it will look like your other tattoos in time too,it just looks like that now because it's new.

I'm sure your other tattoos looked bold and dark when they were new too.

Thank you Dan!  It took almost seven hours and I got it done in one. You reassure me in that I was thinking the same regarding newness makes it stick out more.