Tight-Lines

As some of you may know I'm getting married next year. Last night I spend some time looking at dresses online. Here's my top choices, help me choose guys!!

worstdress1.jpg

So this one is pretty hot, I have to get pregnant though first and since my dude is in another country it might be hard to get that pregnant by the wedding.

Wedding_Dress-250x400.jpg

Very sexy and we are getting married in Florida so I wouldn't have to change into my bathing suit for the beach

wedding-breast-431x400.jpg

worst+dress2.jpg

unfortunately I don't have boobies like that so I dunno if it would look good on me :(

worst+dress3.jpg

This one might though!!

hideous-wedding-dress1-514x10242.jpg?w=500&h=996I been calculating my period so I don't have it when I get married, but just in case I'm bookmarking this dress.

gar.jpg

I might just say screw it to the traditional white gown and go Hillary style though. Help guys, I really don't know which to get!!!!!

All of those photos are amazing.

The dude with the crazy cheek piercings is just... I don't even know.. Stupid I guess.. I mean body mods are one thing, but that's a little to far I think.. What's he gonna do when he starts to age and the skin looses it's elasticity?