Tight-Lines

That video is asweome. I never knew there were real animals called sloths, lesson learned!

Avery, as for the shoes I think they are meant to be done barefoot. It's like people who wear socks with sandals.....i don't get it!?! Or even better socks at the beach...yes I have seen this a few times and will try to get a picture next time.

Which girls by the way? The one of the left looks like my homies ex wife who now lives in Brooklyn.

Actually I know both of the girls. They are twins. The one with the tattoos lives in Manhattan with her husband, but she does not have an ex-husband. My wife has been friends with them since they were all kids. They are both really nice.

Cool, thanks as every time I see this picture I think it is her.

the insomnia part was me about 6 months ago. it totally blew.

I'm going through that right now. I was taking my friends Ambien that he didn't want, but I woke up feeling even worse than not sleeping. Changing my diet seems to make it a little better, but still not much sleep. Did you do anything to help?