Tight-Lines

Who doesn't bring their gun to band practice? Though I live in Oakland so may be it's a lil different here?

dcostello, I don't recall you and I have met yet but I saw this picture and it made me think that these antics would be yours as well. It's a compliment by the way,

Who doesn't bring their gun to band practice? Though I live in Oakland so may be it's a lil different here?

dcostello, I don't recall you and I have met yet but I saw this picture and it made me think that these antics would be yours as well. It's a compliment by the way,

If I got drunk enough anything is possible.

ANYTHING.

I cant believe people think like this. Its sickening.

oh, people do. LOTS of people do. i volunteered with the No on 8 campaigned, and one event we fliered and stood out in front of was the Oregon Ducks vs. Cal Bears game in Berkeley. i did this with a coworker/friend, his husband, and his parents, along with other volunteers from the area. you should hear some of the thigns that people told Adam's mom. it was sickening. both of his parents stood proud throughout the whole thing.

This is how i feel after last night... no more drinking ever.

This dog lived at a "resort" I stayed at in Thailand about five years ago. It was on the island Ko Chang. I think that everyone that stayed there took a photo of that dog. It never took more than ten steps at a time, and then it would just lay back down and go to sleep.

because i realized i hadn't shared this yet...

5252_1088845672350_1562718990_30221964_6798610_n.jpg

behold! the burrito cake! (it's a cake to made to look like a burrito, not a cake made out of said food item.) took me two weeks of secretive planning and 6.5 hours to actually create it. the pill bottle is to show the size ratio. it's been almost 2 years since this creation, and last year i was too busy/lazy to create anything meaningful, so this year i gotta have a comeback for Jackson's birthday. thought about doing a stack of records...

because i realized i hadn't shared this yet...

5252_1088845672350_1562718990_30221964_6798610_n.jpg

behold! the burrito cake! (it's a cake to made to look like a burrito, not a cake made out of said food item.) took me two weeks of secretive planning and 6.5 hours to actually create it. the pill bottle is to show the size ratio. it's been almost 2 years since this creation, and last year i was too busy/lazy to create anything meaningful, so this year i gotta have a comeback for Jackson's birthday. thought about doing a stack of records...

nice! a stack of records would probably be way easier than that burrito because you'd just layer a bunch of square cakes. would look cool with the art work done with frosting and everything too...