I'm so fucking stupid 4 real

Meekax0

I wanted to get a star that looked like it was doodled on my skin and it looks like a big F***ing pentagram I didn't even know how bad it was till now!!! I need to make it look more like a star or just cover it up I'm so upset helpppp I know I'm an idiot the last picture is what I thought it would be but since my life is a fail 6b9678c40cbeba960c08ed6de02f8a20.jpgf6881372d1374419e9029dd3d38e9669.jpg3469d4cdce4bd4e47ddb1479c377e280.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best approach is to find an artist who has done quality cover-ups and then work with him to create a design that meets your needs - not just someone who will slap on whatever you ask for...as this one did.

Do you think it can be fixed to look less like a pentagram if I add stuff around it like idkkk what to dooooo

1 hour ago, Meekax0 said:

Do you think it can be fixed to look less like a pentagram if I add stuff around it like idkkk what to dooooo

What you need to do is some research. Find a reputable artist, experienced with coverups and see what they can do. Get multiple recommendations from people with good work.

Did you not look at what they were going to tattoo on you before they started????

What you need to do is some research. Find a reputable artist, experienced with coverups and see what they can do. Get multiple recommendations from people with good work.

Did you not look at what they were going to tattoo on you before they started????

I thought it was gonna be just a star or something I didn't knowww do you think if I ass like a moon or planet around it it will look less like one ?

On April 23, 2017 at 0:43 PM, Meekax0 said:

I thought it was gonna be just a star or something I didn't knowww do you think if I ass like a moon or planet around it it will look less like one ?

Again,what you need to do is some research. Find a reputable artist, experienced with coverups and see what they can do. Get multiple recommendations from people with good work.

I don't know how you found the original artist, but I'm assuming you didn't do your homework.

• 3 weeks later...

It would look like a pentagram if there was a circle around it. First thing I thought of was a star. Maybe not the prettiest star, but still a star. 

Like people have said above here, do some research, find an artist with a style you like, and be willing to caugh up a few bucks. After all it's gonna be on you till the end. I kinda regret my first tattoo, and will probably have it fixed/partly covered sooner or later. 

Personally I wouldn't mind having a pentagram, but maybe that's just me :p

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's awesome. Reminds me a lot of Avril Lavigne ahah but I don't know if it's something she has on her body or maybe something on the cover of her albums? 

Anyways it's really cool! But if you don't like it I would just modify it in some way. It looks like a star to me, and you could do something great around like a landscape, some parts of sky/galaxy colorful thing.. 

If it was inverted I would have thought of something related to black metal ahah but that's a star, you can improve it!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Cover work can  be done. Its most often going to be larger and only a good artist can advise you on what will and will not work as far as design, color and placement. 

In your case some color fill, highlights and little background of your choosing will make this look completely  different. 

Good luck on your journey.

PS

You are way too young to fail at life. Never be afraid to live your dreams and pursue them. Life is about choices. Our choices shape our path.

Edited by rdinak

• 3 years later...