why hello there

iamkill1v9

2 minutes ago, iamkill1v9 said:

iamkill1v9 because im pro like i kill all enemy team and then my team and i win big time.

i want to add a new tattoo to an existing one and i dont know how it will work out so i need some help on this.

i did the tattoo on my forearm and i want to add a zodiac gemini to it.

14858561_1370030436341668_1455015427_o.jpg

I have so many questions.

First of all: Are you for real? :8_laughing:

Next: Do you already have what you have in the drawing? Did you do it yourself?! I'm referring to when you say "I did the tattoo on my forearm..." What style of gemini design? Where? Do you have pictures of the actual tattoo? 

I don't like the sword design. I just find it aesthetically unappealing. I don't think it would make a great tattoo. And adding more stuff around an already not great tattoo usually just makes both worse. If your tattoo looks like the drawing, I'd say either cover/laser it if you're unhappy with it or move on and get your gemini symbol somewhere else...although I'd advise against that too. I think it's way cooler for someone to get a tattoo of the animal their zodiac represents instead of just the symbol. You're kind of lucky that yours represents twins, think of all the cool things you could do with that: you could get two tigers fighting each other, two identical daggers...the possibilities to represent your symbol are endless.

14 minutes ago, Synesthesia said:

I have so many questions.

First of all: Are you for real? :8_laughing:

Next: Do you already have what you have in the drawing? Did you do it yourself?! I'm referring to when you say "I did the tattoo on my forearm..." What style of gemini design? Where? Do you have pictures of the actual tattoo? 

I don't like the sword design. I just find it aesthetically unappealing. I don't think it would make a great tattoo. And adding more stuff around an already not great tattoo usually just makes both worse. If your tattoo looks like the drawing, I'd say either cover/laser it if you're unhappy with it or move on and get your gemini symbol somewhere else...although I'd advise against that too. I think it's way cooler for someone to get a tattoo of the animal their zodiac represents instead of just the symbol. You're kind of lucky that yours represents twins, think of all the cool things you could do with that: you could get two tigers fighting each other, two identical daggers...the possibilities to represent your symbol are endless.

yea i'm for real, no need to be a douchebag, i'm quite happy with the whole thing, when you say two identical daggers or tigers, where you mean i should put them here's a picture of how it looks:

20170501_235550.jpg

1 hour ago, iamkill1v9 said:

iamkill1v9 because im pro like i kill all enemy team and then my team and i win big time.

When your first post is this, don't expect to be taken seriously.

I kind of just said not to put anything else around what you have. If you aren't happy with a tattoo, adding more stuff around it rarely fixes the original problems you had with it. It just makes the problem tattoo bigger. Again: if you don't like what you have, laser it or cover it. Do your zodiac one somewhere else, but be creative with the subject matter and let an artist come up with a cool concept for you. What you have now looks poorly done, so if you ACTUALLY did it yourself, go to a real artist. If you went to an artist and they did that for you, don't go back to them.

3 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

We are a pretty friendly bunch here that are passionate about tattooing and we're generally very collaborative.You're first two posts were a bit harsh, IMO.

You want to add a Gemini symbolism, correct? Do you want color or stick with black and gray?

would like colors tbh, even coloring the current 1 if possible aswell