Samstat123

Help required please

Hello good people!:28_hugging:

I am new to this site. Created my account as I need some advice. I dont know if I can post my question here as I'm not able to post on any other topic board.

Please help me with this tattoo. Its horrible :47_tired_face::70_poop:

Should I get it removed (will the dark black ink really come out) or should i get it improved (how?)

Please help! Its my first tattoo :46_confounded:

Thank u:12_slight_smile:

P.S- I'm Indian if that makes any difference (skin pigmentation etc):11_blush:

IMG_4646.JPG

Edited by Samstat123
Give more details

Yeow. You might be the 1st African visitor to this forum - at least as far as I recall. Do you have any shops in the area (or within your acceptable travelling range) that have website portfolios you could link and forward to us for review?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Thanks for the advice and warm welcome! I think I will try out a new artist for my next one. One more thing, this next tattoo will fill up the last large space on my lower arm. I have a bunch of small filler tattoos I want although I am not very particular about the placement or even the design, would it be normal to let an artist know I have some random spaces, and give them 8-10 things I want but let them choose 2-3 to tattoo or do you think it would be preferred to just provide the specifics when scheduling. I am not typically very picky and since they'd be choosing from a list I would be pretty comfortable letting someone more artistic than me choose what makes sense in the available space.
    • Welcome! Those are sweet tattoos. I say do both. You can have it all. 🙂
    • My artist has done my sleeves and my legs, but I occasionally go and get a tattoo from someone else. I love his style, and I want him to finish what he started on my sleeves, but I like fill-ins from others. Just depends on what you want.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics