Hello I'm new here and I need help

aeronixxx

Hello guys im new here and I need help. I got a tattoo five months ago and these bumps suddenly appeared just now. It started 2 weeks ago and now it spread like this. do you guys know what this is? Will it just go away? Or is it because of the weather/environment that I am in?

IMG_1286.JPG

1 hour ago, HawkMacLeod said:

Honestly, I'd get the advice of a doctor and your artist. I have developed hives from various things recently and at first thought that might be what you were having. But if they've been there 3 weeks, then I wouldn't expect that to be what you are dealing with.

hello, my tattoo artist said that it might be the weather cuz its super hot here and then i go in an airconditioned room always. but idk, the bumps dont hurt or itch at all. i just dont it there. do u think this will go away on its own? my tattoo artist suggested an anti bacterial ointment tho to try

You've already been given several options for advice. Did you try Benadryl as was suggested? If, as your artist suggested, it might be heat related did you try anything that would help eliminate a heat rash? In the end, though, the best course of action is to see your physician at this point and definitively determine what is causing the bumps. 

• 1 year later...