Alicia

Not loving new tattoo

6 hours ago, JazzyMac said:

Is this artist someone you really want?  You've seen the work and you're excited?

Yes and yes. 2 good friends have been to him and their tattoos are amazing. One in particular had a tattoo re-done/re-worked by him and I've seen the before and after pictures so I'm very excited. 

4 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Good luck!

Thanks Gingerninja! (love your user name btw; that's why I call my son! Ginger and proud!)

Just got back and cleaned up... bled like a bugger and it's bloody sore but oh so worth it!

Couldn't finish it all today, I didn't think he would to be fair but he got more than half of it done so should only be a couple of hours next time. I'm delighted with it, absolutely amazed at what he's done and the difference he's made. He's only a young lad too, only 23 - as I said to him; "my first tattoo is older than you!" 

7 minutes ago, oboogie said:

Do you like it? Are those bruises around it or shading?

I love it! It's shading :) apart from the bit just below the shading below the rose which you can see was a bit bloody and has now bruised a little. 

Step 2 of my cover up/re-work journey done today:

Before is the red/pink flowers and after is the (slightly angry and a little bloody still) black/grey.

I'm really happy with how it's looking :12_slight_smile: Still got some more shading and finishing off to do, plus the first rose needs going over again as a lot of the original red has popped back out as it's healed. I'm back in another 3 weeks for another 2 hours and hopefully that should be it done then. 

003 (2).jpg

21744686_10155842236165362_1767522700_n.jpg