Is this a blowout?! Or is it just healing like this?

Katya

I got my second tattoo done on my shoulder 2 days ago, and now in places it looks like the ink has spread and I read about blowouts but I dont know if mine is one or whether it will go once fulled healed. It's not just in that spot, its in 2 other spots but this one looks the worst. Please help is there anyway I can prevent the rest of the tattoo getting like this? what should i do?

IMG_4016.JPG

10 hours ago, Synesthesia said:

Yep, that's a blowout. It might fade slightly when it heals and I assume you're getting it colored anyway, so I don't think it's exactly a disaster. I have blowouts. It happens sometimes. 

I wasn't planning to get it coloured, but I guess now I have to, I messaged the tattoo artist and he didn't ask to see a picture just said that it sounds like I've been in hot water? 

14 hours ago, Synesthesia said:

Yep, that's a blowout. It might fade slightly when it heals and I assume you're getting it colored anyway, so I don't think it's exactly a disaster. I have blowouts. It happens sometimes. 

yep,this is the thing,blow-out can happen to anybody anywhere by any artist.

I have some too.

I got my second tattoo done on my shoulder 2 days ago, and now in places it looks like the ink has spread and I read about blowouts but I dont know if mine is one or whether it will go once fulled healed. It's not just in that spot, its in 2 other spots but this one looks the worst. Please help is there anyway I can prevent the rest of the tattoo getting like this? what should i do?
IMG_4016.thumb.JPG.acc594f58bdc39f2fa8a96123687e112.JPG

I also had it happen when I did my upper left pectorial. I had a different artist do what is called "shading" which is adding a lighter gray area to the outline. Mine was a tribal so it worked well. At first I was self conscious of it, but now I don't even notice it anymore. Shading was the right thing to do I think.4926c11cd352136b95fe15327239489e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk