Hi got a question

Maxime Tremblay

Hi how is every one (i know this isnt the right spot but it wont let me post)

i have a question i got a new tattoo 4 days ago and i bought some Webber Vitamin E Moisture Cream but i noticed this morning that it contains Fragrance... should i stop using it or should i keep using it at this point ?

I used moisturiser with fragrance after 4 days of Saniderm because it was all i had to hand and its worked out fine. If you've already been using it for the for 4 days then I don't think switching now will make much difference.
Depends if you're going to stress about it, in which case get something different for the peace of mind ;) 

good luck!

2 hours ago, Maxime Tremblay said:

Hi how is every one (i know this isnt the right spot but it wont let me post)

i have a question i got a new tattoo 4 days ago and i bought some Webber Vitamin E Moisture Cream but i noticed this morning that it contains Fragrance... should i stop using it or should i keep using it at this point ?

it's not really that big of a deal,using fragrance free lotion is just one more small step to take in healing,the perfume in the lotion has a small amount of alcohol in it which dries out the skin and tattoo a tiny bit,I use Aveeno fragrance free all year long and post healing as well,again though ,it's not a huge deal.

12 minutes ago, Maxime Tremblay said:

noticed its been cracking a bit even thought i apply Moisture Cream 3 times a day ? is it normal for it to crack even with the Cream ?

I'm not familiar with that product,I use Palmers Cocoa butter the week or 2 after the application of the tattoo,Maybe that stuff you are using does have too much perfume/alcohol in it.try using  a different lotion then,like I said,I like fragrance free Aveeno or the cocoa butter.

we all heal differently,maybe you could post a pic of it ? some cracking and scabbing is going to happen to some.

maybe you are applying too much ? that can cause cracking too.you have to find that lotion that works for you and the amount that you use as well,I just use a very light coat of the butter or aveeno,VERY light.

Edited by Dan

7 minutes ago, Maxime Tremblay said:

oh alright big thanks for the help and understanding of whats going on :D

right on,remember that this black mostly thin lined tattoo will heal relatively fast,tattoos take months to fully heal.

so sit and relax,enjoy your new tattoo,and start planning the next one.

Edited by Dan