Hello

drewboy84

Ok thanks, 

Here i go; 

Hi everyone, I got a tattoo done a few months ago but unfortunately had a reaction to the shading ink as was contaminated. I've used all sorts of topical creams and doctor suggested laser removal but even after trying a session there is scarring left so now I want to just add colour to hide the red blemishes and they may disappear in the future as my skin heals/changes. I have had colour before so I'm not allergic. Any design advice appreciated.

I have spent 9 months on topical creams and I am just fed up of it now so ophing some colour in the shaded areas will hide it and then im done.

Pics attached.  I am due in on Saturday at 1pm, the original artist has admitted that it was due to contamination during a break in which I looked into and it is right.  So i do trust them to fix it for me and it avoids the cost.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

They got broke into so trusted a friend to lend some but had been left in the sun so a few people got same reaction and yes they aren't charging and could of denied it.

just need some advice as I think colour will hide it and it may heal better over time. Thanks