Bullet casing burn on new tattoo

JTJTJT

Hi there all I recently added colour to the sleeve I'm working on but during a training exercise a guy was out of alignment and I caught a hot casing to the arm (photo attached it doesn't show too well but it's pretty raised) is it simple enough to touch up?

Some of the black has healed a bit splotchy as well so I need a touch up session any way.

tmp-cam--2110235726.jpg

7 hours ago, Devious6 said:

I would wait until the spot heals completely before thinking of doing anything. I've had brass burns many times during my 26 years on active duty and have never had a permanent scar. Let it heal up and it will probably be just fine.

Awesome, I'll leave it alone until the next session.

I just feel luckier than my Columbian mate who caught a collar-full on his neck tattoo.

I was only stressing slightly because the brass burns on my face show a bit.

2 hours ago, JTJTJT said:

I was only stressing slightly because the brass burns on my face show a bit.

If nothing, you'll have a great "there I was" story!

My best one was during a training exercise at Fort Bragg. We were patrolling when we walked into an ambush. We began to fire and maneuver and as I went down to hit and roll the palm of my hand instantly stung and I thought I'd found a rattlesnake. I pulled my hand back and there was a hot 5.56 casing stuck to it. No battle scar, though.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at the scene of a car accident years back and one of the cars was on fire and upside down. Me and the only cop there were making sure nobody was left in the cars and the gas tank blew. We were sprayed with burning gasoline, luck was with us, we were on the far side of the car. I wound up with a couple of 3rd degree burns on a relatively fresh tattoo. I just let it heal. I finally had the burn covered with new work a few years ago,