Tattoo help

Mr_T

What's up folks , I got my tattoo about month ago and I'm trying to figure out what all these little bumps on my tattoo is. Any help would be great. I've been putting ointment on it (bacitracin) and I wanted to see if there is anything I could take that would maybe help.

image.jpg

More is not always better. ;-)

Did you're artist say to put bacitracin on it for a whole month??? I wouldn't be putting anything on it after a month except my normal cocoa butter once every couple of days. A TINY bit of cocoa butter, but for what you have, I'd put nothing on it for a couple of days and you'll probably be fine.

3 hours ago, scottyg said:

@Hogrider

He told me to try it for a little to see if it helps, ok cool he also said to maybe try coconut oil . Do you think that would have the same effect as cocoa butter?  I will try it that way if it helps. 

On June 5, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Mr_T said:

He told me to try it for a little to see if it helps, ok cool he also said to maybe try coconut oil . Do you think that would have the same effect as cocoa butter?  I will try it that way if it helps. 

I would advise what everyone else advises, let it dry out. At least a couple of weeks.

15 minutes ago, Gingerninja said:

Me, I'd totally be on my way to the doctor! @oboogie

SAME. I have had an infected tattoo due to a bad reaction to a particular ink. I had to get an antibiotic shot in the ass, my doctor was so worried. THIS? This would have scared the shit outta me. WHAT IS IT?