Am I overreacting? Best course of Action? If any?

Jb223

Hey guys, so I found a saying I wanted tattooed on me. I asked a friend, whom has many tattoos, which place to go to. The place is very reputable, at least from the reviews/instagram and facebook. She told me since I was just getting a saying across my ribs I could just walk in and get it done, piece of cake. Well I went in, everything was great, however the tattoo is a little slanted.The word "God" is a little lower than I would like it to be. Is there anything I can have another artist do to make this look more even? Am I over reacting? If it keeps bugging me, I am not opposed to getting it covered. However, I really liked this saying, thus is why it's my first tattoo. I have attached some pictures, let me know what you all think.

Thanks,

Jake

IMG_1588.PNG

IMG_1590.PNG

IMG_1593.PNGIMG_1632.thumb.JPG.9f7475fab3b76ad6c47a29a4b5ca8ea3.JPGIMG_1655.thumb.JPG.008a24c914748a67dd4e014b600493a1.JPG

IMG_1600.JPGIMG_1980.thumb.JPG.2421bfad63ef5dc71dc8f918266b1116.JPG

Edited by Jb223

It is going to move when you move. If you stand exactly the way you were standing when the stencil was put on, it will look exactly straight. This is going to change as you age and as your body changes shape in general.

If it bothers you enough in the years to come, put some more organic shapes around it. Organic shapes are more forgiving on our bumpy, curvy, changeable bodies.