Sign in to follow this  
Dan

going to anniversary party and art show tonight

On 6/19/2017 at 6:22 AM, Gingerninja said:

How was the party?

sorry,I just saw your question,

it was a great time,amazing food, a free open bar,music,and lot's of art and tattooed people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• I like the Daruma below the kneecap. Eyes[edit]   A daruma doll with one eye filled in for wishing "The eyes of Daruma are often blank when sold. Monte A. Greer, author of Daruma Eyes, described the "oversized symmetrical round blank white eyes" as a means to keep track of goals or big tasks and motivate them to work to the finish. The recipient of the doll fills in one eye upon setting the goal, then the other upon fulfilling it. In this way, every time they see the one-eyed Daruma, they recall the goal. One explanation how this custom started says that in order to motivate Daruma-san to grant your wish, you promise to give him full sight once the goal is accomplished. This practice might also have something to do with the "enlightenment", the ideal attainment of Buddhism. This custom has led to a phrase in Japanese translated as "Both Eyes Open". Referring to "opening" the second eye, it expresses the realization of a goal. Traditionally, the Daruma was purchased as a household, and that only the head of the household would paint in the eyes." - Wikipedia
    • no such thing as a perfect tattoo...and tattoos that people think are 'perfect' generally suck! your tattoo could be better...and it will be better in 10 years after it's been lived in for several years ;) you did good. don't overthink it. get more tattoos.
    • No, I have never felt this way. In so many ways, its not even your tattoo and your need for perfection is probably going to just stress out your artist and result in a worse tattoo.  Plus, one day you will be dead and this thing wont even exist anymore. Just enjoy it while you can! 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics