Sign in to follow this  
Barbera

Need reassurance lol

Hey people am new to this but jist would love some honest opinions, I got this tattoo (pics below) last Thursday and was just wandering if the faded bits are normal, prob being over worried and should give it time to heal, but there bothering me as it's like some bits have faded and fucked off out of the tattoo lol please be honest I can take it ?

The first pic is when it was first done, the rest r jist now 

just looks like on the 3rd pic it's jist ah to F*** lol

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

I literally just put bapanthen on it minutes before the pic was taken ? That's y it looks so shiney lol thanks u guys tho uv put my mind at ease loads, amazing how different a tattoo looks while healing its mental

?

It will never look exactly like it did when it was an open wound. Your skin is healing over the ink, so you'll always look through a layer of yourself. That's what is supposed to happen, and it is a good thing. There can be some ugly / concerning / itchy phases getting there though!

I use Aveeno - during healing and ever day afterward to keep my skin moist. Lots of good advice here...bottom line is that you've got it too moist at this point. Remember you are healing an open wound and your skin needs air to heal.

That's a lovely tattoo.  Is it me, or does it look better now that it's healing?  Or is it just the shiny part. It just seems more "clear" now versus the first picture.  I'm not that knowledgeable in these things as yet.