Great tattoo shops near Manhattan (New York) for walk-ins?

ThatGuy

Hey gang!

I'm going to NYC for the very first time in about 10 days. Would love to get a souvenir tattoo whilst I'm there, but cannot commit to a date or time. So I'm trying to make a list of great shops that do walk-ins. The only one I have so far is Smith Street Tattoo - I have a piece by Eli Quinters and would love another one. 

Any and all advice appreciated. 

1 hour ago, scottyg said:

@ThatGuy gotta give a shout out to http://behind-the-circle.com/ in Brooklyn. Easy to get to, walk ins.

http://www.nyhctattoo.com/ if you want to support the scene.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, scottyg said:

And please, while you're here, do NOT stand in the middle of the side walk while I'm trying to get home from work haha.

I will do my very best not to act touristy... haha. 

13 minutes ago, suburbanxcore said:

Yeah, I've definitely see people at Kings Ave do walk ins on almost every trip up there. I'll be there on July 8, if you're in the area and looking for an LST meetup!

Oh you getting tattooed on the 8th? I'll most likely be chasing walk-ins 10-12th. I'm in NY 6-14 :)

Nice. Yeah, I'll be getting tattooed at 12:30 on Saturday the 8th with Grez. The shop guy, Dylan, is really awesome, so despite not being primarily a walk in shop, they try to get people in when and where they can.

Either way, Kings Ave or not, you have a million options. Good luck and enjoy your trip. Drop me a message here on Insta if you happen to be around the Bowery on the 8th! There are a million great places to eat around there.