Tattoo 1 month off. Shows browning and dryness. Is it normal?

dreams804

I had my tattoo done exactly a month and two days and the color looks dry and is starting to brown. This is not my first color tattoo and i'm not use to this. Jus wondering if it is normal for the tattoo still be healing? Even when i've apply moisturizer it doesn't seem to help. It appears as if the tattoo is still wanting to flake or release a layer of skin but people are telling me it's done healing. Can someone give me some advice? 

i do know that i have some scars that will need to be touched up. I am referring to the color where it looks light some parts and darker/brown in othere. please help

D1A1A33D-C179-4E3F-B571-DCBF8556388A-293-000000145C850896.jpeg

Edited by dreams804

12 hours ago, JazzyMac said:

Hi, what's it look like?

i don't really want to post it on here due to the negative feedback or lack thereof. It wasn't until i deleted the picture did someone reply. i can email it to you tho it's not nudity or anything. but from your knowledge is it possible for a tattoo to still be healing 1 month later? It's no longer flaking, or peeling. but it does look like it's a layer that's really dry and looks scaly but it doesn't seem to want to come off 

Edited by dreams804

11 hours ago, oboogie said:

Can't really give advice without seeing it.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=a107a9c0af395ecdmy concern is the darkening in the color. and how scaly an dry it looks. it doesn't retain much moisture either. it looks lighter in sum areas(where it was scabbed) and darker in majority of the surface area.  i 

D1A1A33D-C179-4E3F-B571-DCBF8556388A-293-000000145C850896.jpeg

Edited by dreams804